The «Bulletin of the Georgian National Academy of Sciences» is (since 2007) a new series of the «Bulletin of the Georgian Academy of Sciences» (founded in 1940).
The «Bulletin of the Georgian National Academy of Sciences» publishes research articles and scientific contributions by Academy Members and Foreign Associates of major importance in different fields of science and technologies. The Journal also accepts for publication original, high-quality and reviewed studies, upon their submission by a Member of the «Georgian National Academy of Sciences».
Beginning with 2009, the Journal is issued in three volumes annually; each consecutive volume comes out at the end of April, August, and December.
replaced with Google map.