On April 11, the meeting of the Presidium of the Georgian National Academy of Sciences was held. On the agenda were five issues, namely
- “25 years since discovery of Dmanisi” (reporter -Academy member David Lordkipanidze);
- the legal basis of land reform in Georgia (the reporter doctor of science, Gela Ghligvashvili);
- discussion of the candidacy of David Ioseliani, Professor, corresponding member RAS, Director of the SPC of Interventional Cardiology, Moscow Health Department to be elected Foreign Member of the Georgian National Academy of Sciences;
- the Department of Physiology and Medicine raised the issues related to the development of transplantation area in Georgia.
- The final issue concerned granting the expertise of the Georgian National Academy of Sciences to the invited scientists.