Head of the Scientific CouncilG. Tsulukidze Mining Institute
Sphere of Scientific Interests: Rock mechanics; Mechanics of underground structures
– Calculation of Underground structures on the static and dynamic impact of the gravitational, technological, seismic and other factors
– Scientific-Technological problems of the fiscal and mechanical properties of the natural and composite materials
– Analytical and numerical methods for the calculation of the mining, hydro technical, transport and special underground structures.
– Scientific-Technological problems of the effective mining of the mineral deposits
– Development and usage of the geotechnical methods of the slopes stability ensuring against of gravitational and seismic impacts
Publications: 130 publications, among them 5 monographs, 1 textbook, 5 inventions